Thursday, April 25, 2013

FOTD | 04.24.13

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by and share the makeup I work today. Today I had a pretty short shift and then I had to head to an interview right after work. So I wanted something simple but something able to last a few hours and still look fresh when I went to the interview.
 
Untitled
 
Face:
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in Caramel
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 - contour
MAC Fleet Fast Blush
 
Eyes:
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot - base
Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 Pigment in A Piece of Forever - lid
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
MAC Espresso Shadow - crease
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara - top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Cremestick Liner in Pink Treat
MAC Vivid Imagination Lipstick
MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Julia
 
But the best part of the day is that I got the job. I've been trying over and over again to get this job and I'm beyond excited. I can't wait to share with you the full details once I find out if I'm allowed to and everything. But I'm super happy and I start on Monday. And life couldn't get any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment