Friday, April 5, 2013

Haul | New Lipsticks

Hey ladies, I wanted to share with you my last lipstick haul for a few months. I stopped by Walmart again to pick up a few more of the Wet N Wild Mega Shine Lipsticks. This time around I got the colors 967 Dollhouse Pink and 907C Mauve Over Here. I was also able to get my hands on the new Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks from Rimmel Lodon and I got it in the color 110. I picked up the Maybelline Vivid lipstick in Shocking Coral. Lastly, I picked up another one of the new L’Oreal lipgloss in Coral Tattoo. Hopefully, I will be featuring these items in new makeup tutorials and FOTD’s.
 
  Untitled
 
Can't wait to try this! #newgoodies #loreal #lipstain #coraltatto #beautyjunkie #makeupjunkie #ilovemakeup #beautyblogger #beautyvlogger #bblogger #youtuber #mizzshake

No comments:

Post a Comment