Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FOTD | 04.21.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work on Sunday. I woke up feeling amazing and loving life. So I wore makeup and I loved it. I can't wait to keep up this trend of wearing on a daily basis.
 
Untitled
 
Face:
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in Caramel
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralized Blush
 
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot - base
L'Oreal Infaillible Shadow in Hourglass Beige - lid
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
MAC Espresso Shadow - crease & lower lash line
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Zero - lower lash line
Red Cherry #601 Lashes
 
Lips:
NYX Deep Red Lip Pencil
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass
 
I'm really loving this lip combination. I can't believe I haven't worn it in so long. Can't wait to wear it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment