Sunday, April 28, 2013

FOTD | 04.27.13

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you the makeup I wore to work today. I kept the eye makeup very simple cause I wanted to rock a bold lip.
 
Untitled
 
Face:
MAC Espresso Shadow - brows
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in Caramel
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Deep - under eye & to highlight
MAC MSF Natural
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 - contour
MAC Bite of an Apple Blush
 
Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe - base
MAC Moleskin Shadow - lid
MAC Espresso Shadow - crease
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit They're Real Mascara - top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Edge Pink
MAC Girl About Town Lipstick
MAC Girl About Town Lipglass
 
I love, love, love bold lips right now. And I honestly can't get enough of it! What's your favorite bold lipstick of the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment