Tuesday, April 2, 2013

OOTD | 03.23.13

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you this outfit I recently worn. I know I haven't posted one of these in along time but I'm going to work on it. Seeing it should be Spring anytime right now. This past weekend my dad asked me to accompany him to a wedding and I couldn't say no. I just love hanging out with my dad whenever I get the chance. It was a semiformal occasion so I didn't go way over the top but I still wanted to shine.
 
Untitled
 
Blazer - Zara
Dress - Winners
Necklace - Aldo
Bracelet - Aldo
Sunglasses - Aldo ( I didn't end up buying these; maybe next time though )
Boots - Steve Madden
 
I can't wait to wear this blazer again. It's such a great statement piece and it will be perfect for Spring/Summer. Also Zara has so many great pieces in stock right now that I definitely need to go back and do some damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment