Monday, August 12, 2013

FOTD | 08.09.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore out for my birthday this past weekend. I am officially 25 and I loving it; I think lol. My birthday was on August 7 so I couldn’t do anything exciting seeing it was in the middle of the week but I had loads of fun on Friday night with my friends. I wanted to keep my makeup light and simple because we were going to the club and I didn’t want my face to melt during the night. I didn’t even use a foundation and it lasted all night.

Tonight's makeup #birthdaygirl #tunup #leoseason #stillfabulous #fotd #motd #letthecelebrationsbegin

Face:
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande – in the areas needed
MAC Copper Beech Pro Sculpting Cream – contour
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Medium Brown – brows
MAC Espresso Shadow – brows
Urban Decay Eden Eye Shadow Primer – base
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow – lid
Sephora Long Last Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Bloom
MAC Girl About Town Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment