Thursday, August 29, 2013

NOTD | 08.22.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you this late post before I decided to change my nails again. I know lately I haven’t been posting what I’ve been wearing on my nails. But if you follow me on Instagram I always post pictures there. But I wanted to share with you this polish because it’s such a beautiful color and I get compliments on it all time. So with this manicure I used the Revlon ColorStay Gel Base Coat. And then applied two coats of Essie Where’s My Chaffeur. I didn’t use a top coat because it’s packed up in some box and I haven’t found it yet; hopefully I will. But I’ve had it on my nails and there is barely any chipping.
 
Loving this color!! Essie Where's My Chauffeur #notd #nailpolishjunkie #nailpolishaddict #essie #wheresmychauffer #mani

No comments:

Post a Comment