Thursday, August 1, 2013

Get Fit | Day 2

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you how my workouts are going. So it took me about a week to get back into the gym; due to all the parties and celebrations. But I finally took my day off to work. And I have to be honest I'm really loving it and I can't wait to go back.


Untitled

I went to the gym yesterday for 1.5 hours and I wish I had stayed longer. And I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes on the weight loss mode. But I wasn't a big fan of it at all. I felt like I wasn't working out at all, so I probably wouldn't do that mode again.

Next, I tried out the upright bicycle for the first time and I'm not 100% sure on how I feel about it at all. It said I did a few miles but I didn't burn a lot of calories, which I thought was weird. And I'm super soar now on my rear end lol. I'm definitely going to have to give it another try just because I'm not use it at all.

Lastly, I did the elliptical train and I wear this is my favorite part of going to the gym so far. I did 30 minutes and by the time I got half way thru the workout I wanted to give up. I felt like I was working out and getting results and I really enjoy that feeling. I'm thinking I'm going to do this step twice when I'm at the gym next time. And see how I feel about it.

Im definitely loving the gym. I've noticed even in this short period of time that I'm feeling less stressed. I'm also finding that I have more energy and I'm sleeping better. Hopefully it's really working that way and it's not all in my head. Lastly, I weighed in at 160.6 this week. Which isn't even that bad seeing I've been none stopping drinking and eating fast food. I'm hoping that with my next weigh in I will be under 160. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment