Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OOTD | 08.17.13

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by and share with you the outfit I wore out this past weekend. So this weekend, I had to go bridesmaid dress shopping because my little sister is getting married in April. So we all decided to turn it into a ladies night and have a wonderful time out. As you can tell, I’m really loving this blazer from Zara and I had to work it out again so soon. Definitely loving this print and I can’t wait to add more printed blazers to my wardrobe.
 
MyCollage_9
 
MyCollage_10
 
Blazer – Zara
Crop Top – H&M
Retro High Waisted Jeggins – Garage
Belt – H&M
Wedges – Steve Madden
Purse – Aldo
Earrings – Aldo
Necklace – H&M
Bracelet – BCBG
 
I had an amazing night out; only down fall is that I lost my bracelet. But I’m definitely going to try and get my hands on another one real soon. Did you loves, have an amazing weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment