Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FOTD | 08.20.13

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by and share with you this late post. I’m sorry I’m behind but I’m trying to enjoy the last few days of summer before princess starts school. But this is the makeup I wore to work last week and I got alot of compliments on it.
 
MyCollage_12
 
Face:
Makeup Forever HD Primer
Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation in 82 Cocoa Light
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande – under eyes & blemishes
MAC Copper Beech Pro Sculpting Cream – contour
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Medium Brown – brows
MAC Espresso Shadow - brows
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion – base
MAC Moleskin Shadow – crease
MAC Partylicious Pigment – lid
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
 
Lips:
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Bois De Rose
 
I’m definitely going to work on posting more regularly and time. Stay tuned I have a bunch of haul posts coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment