Thursday, August 29, 2013

FOTD | 08.28.13

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by real quick and share with you the makeup I wore to work today. Like I promised I’m really going to try and post these right away and get your feedback on the looks I create. So today, I really wanted to start transitioning into more fall colors and I decided to go with a dark red lip and a neutral eye. I got alot of compliments on the this look and I’m definitely going to try other ways to vamp it up as well.
 
MyCollage_16
 
Face:
SmashBox Camera Ready BB Cream in Dark
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande – blemishes
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 – contour
MAC All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush
 
Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Medium Brown – brows
MAC Espresso Shadow – brows
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed
MAC Moleskin Shadow – lid
MAC Espresso Shadow – crease
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow – tear duct
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
 
Lips:
MAC Deeply Adored Lipstick
 
I’m super happy that Fall is around the corner and I can’t wait to wear darker lips this season. I’m definitely not looking forward to snow but I can’t wait for the seasons to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment