Thursday, September 2, 2010

FOTD: 09.02.10

Hey ladies so I was sitting at home bored today and I decided to play around with some makeup that I haven't used in a very long time. Last year when MAC's Style Black collection came out I picked up the Night Violet Mattene lipstick. Since then I have only worn it once. So today I decied I would try and make it work cause I'm not use to bold or dark lips. And this is what I came up with. Hope you like.


Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC All's Good Beauty Powder Blush

Eyes:
Light brown color from HIP duo in Shady on inner half of the eye lid
Dark brown color from HIP duo in Shady on the other half of the eye lid
Dark brown color from HIP duo in Roaring in crease
MAC Dream Maker on tear duct
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on top lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero on waterline
Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara in 01 Black

Lips:
MAC Vino Lip Pencil
MAC Night Violet Mattene Lipstick
MAC Blackfire Glimmerglass

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this blog posting were purchased by me for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment