Sunday, September 12, 2010

FOTD: 09.12.10 Night Look

Hey ladies here's another simple look I did. I know the lights not the best but I'm currently just working with my cell phone to take pictures and update my blog.

Face:
Maybelline Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil in Dark
MAC Vintage Grape Blush Ombre

Eyes:
Light beige color from HIP Duo Flashy on lid
Green color from HIP Duo Flashy in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Flipside on waterline
Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
MAC Soar lip pencil
Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in 165 Pink of Me
MAC Date Night Dazzleglass

Disclaimer: All items mentioned were either bought by me or given to me as a gift for my own personal use.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment