Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Shampoo & Conditioner: TRESemme Naturals

Hey ladies just wanted to share with you the new shampoo and conditioner. When I was in Superstore I saw TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo and Condition. They were roughly $6 and there was also an in-store coupon for $1 off. So I used one on each item and got them for roughly $5 each.

The shampoo has organic aloe vera and avocado extracts that will moisturize and protect your hair from damage and breakage. It shouldn't leave your hair feeling dry but it should leave it feeling incredibily soft. Also it has lower sulfates.

The conditioner also has organic aloe vera and avocado extracts. It is silicone free for lightweight conditioning.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: All products mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal use.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment