Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weight Loss Update

Hey ladies. I have really stopped trying to lose weight these past few months. I haven't been active at all. Expect when I'm shopping or taking my princess and niece to the park. I have gained back most of the weight that I lost after having surgery back in April. So I have decided that I'm going try and get fit. With that being said I have come with a simple game plan that I'm going to try to stick to till at least January.

1. Eating healthier. Eating less junk food and not eating after 9pm.
2. Drink more water. Right now I'm drinking between 1 - 3 glasses. Going to try to drink 3 - 6 glasses.
3. Walking/running on the treadmill 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Will most likely be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
4. Working out on the Leg Magic 2 or 3 times out of the weeks. Most likely Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
5. Lifting weights 5 days of the week. Rotating between arms and legs. Doing 2 reps of 15.

I will be trying to post weekly to update everyone on how my progress is going.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment