Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Swag Shoppin: Walmart

Hey ladies. How's everyone doing? I hope everyone is well. I just wanted to share with you some greats deals I picked up at Walmart a couple of weeks ago. I picked up two mascaras and two lip glosses. The first one I picked up was Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal in Classsic Black. It came in a 2 for 1 pack. The next mascara I got was Maybelline Great Lash in 100 Blackest Black. It also came in a 2 for 1 pack. Both were roughly $6. The lipglosses I picked up were both from Revlon's Super Lustrous line. The first one is Glossy Rose. It is a pinky nude color with gold shimmer. Next one is Nude Lustre. It is a nice brownish nude color with a little bit of shimmer. These both were $4.
Till next time!
- MizzShake <3
Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me for my own personal use.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment