Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love Affairs: Summer 2010

Hey ladies! This is going to be my first post of my Love Affairs series. Basically I will be sharing with you my favourites for the month. It could be anything: makeup, clothes, jewellery, perfume, food, etc. So I wanted to share with you what I have been enjoying for Summer 2010. It’s all MAC makeup this month but I still wanted to share it with you.

Face Products:
MSF Natural in Dark
Fleur Power Powder Blush
Hipness Powder Blush

 
MSF Natural
Fleur Power & Hipness

Eye Products:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara in 01 Black
Float On Bye Eye Kohl
Almost Noir Pearlglide Liner
Designer Purple Pearlglide Liner
Undercurrent Pearlglide Liner


Double Wear
Float On By, Almost Noir, Designer Purple & Undercurrent
(Top to Bottom)

Lip Products:
Mouth Off Lip Pencil
Long Stem Rose Lipstick
Beachbound Lipstick
Thrills Lipstick
Crosswires Lipstick
Jazzed Lipstick
Dressmaker, Dressmaker Lipstick
Made to Order Lipstick
Easy Lounger Lipglass
Light That Fire Lipglass
Fold and Tuck Lipglass

 
Mouth Off
Long Stem Rose, Beachbound, Thrills, Crosswires, Jazzed, Dressmaker, Dressemaker & Made to Order
Easy Lounger, Light That Fire & Fold and Tuck

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: All items mentioned in this blog were purchased by me for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment