Thursday, July 21, 2011

FOTD: 07.20.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I wore yesterday when I went out my princess. Was trying out a new Maybelline Quad I picked up. I'm really liking the colors so far :)



Face:
Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Bite of an Apple Blush
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer - Contour
MAC Stereo Rose MSF - Highlight
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent/Loose Powder - Highlight

Eyes:
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil - Base
Maybelline Enchanted Forest Quad - Base |Color: tear duct & highlight; Lid Color: lid; Crease Color: crease; Liner Color: lower lash line
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen 
L'Oreal Voluminous Original Curved Brush Mascara - top & bottom lashes

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Passion
L'Oreal Color Juice Lipgloss in 610 Tutti Frutti

No comments:

Post a Comment