Thursday, July 21, 2011

NOTD: 07.09.11 - Super Late!!

Hey ladies, I kept forgetting to write up a post on my Mani and Pedi I got a couple of weeks ago. Me and my girl went to get on nails and feet done. Honestly I haven't done it since a week before my princess was born. Like over 2 years, such a long time to wait. Anyways it was a great price, it only cost $60. That's the pedi, mani and gel nails all together. Just in Calgary alone I was use to paying $60 on getting gel nails done. So I think I'm going to be keeping my nails on for a long time. I have to get a fill this weekend or next week and to get it filled starts at $10, which is a plus! On my toes I'm rocking OPI Ogre-the-Top Blue, really loving this color. Currently on a mission to find this polish.


 Do you guys know and good sites online to buy OPI from?

No comments:

Post a Comment