Thursday, July 28, 2011

FOTD: 07.28.11

Hey ladies, today I created this look using my new I Dream of St Lucia palette. I really loved how the look turned out. I'm not into wearing yellows, blues or green, but it might just turn out to something I really like now lol.





Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent/Loose Powder - highlight
NYX Desert Rose Blush

Eyes:
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil - base
NYX I Dream of St Lucia Palette - yellow: lid & tear duct; green: crease; blue: outer v & lower lash line
MAC Sweetjoy shadow - highlight
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara - top & bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Boldly Bare Lip Pencil
MAC The Faerie Glen Lipstick
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Frosted Walnut

* First 3 pictures are with flash *

No comments:

Post a Comment