Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FOTD: 07.27.11

Hey ladies, today I filmed a tutorial on this look for my youtube channel. I haven't done a tutorial in ages so I thought today would be a good day to film. As well it's my first time using my Wet N Wild Vanity palette I got from my friend L'Oreal. Let me know what you think :)


Face:
Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
MAC Mineralize SPF 5 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC Full Fuchsia Blush
MAC Smooth Merge MSF - highlight

Eyes:
NYX French Fries Jumbo Pencil - base
Wet N Wild Vanity Palette
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pencil
L'Oreal Voluminous Original Curved Brush Mascara - top & bottom lashes

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion
L'Oreal Color Juice Lipgloss in Tutti Frutti

No comments:

Post a Comment