Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Swag Shoppin: H&M Sale

Hey ladies, about 2 weekends ago I went to H&M to pick up some more items from the awesome sale they were having. I think the H&M at Vaughan Mills still has the sale going on, so I might go back again tomorrow :)

Anyways I picked up a bunch of great pieces.







Yellow shorts were originally $12.95 and I got them on sale for $5
Cream Leopard print shorts were originally $14.95 and I got them for $5
Floral skirts were originally $14.95 each and I got them for $5
Print harem pants were originally $29.85 and I picked them up for $10
Pink/Salmon shirt was originally $14.95 and I picked them up for $7

I spentless than $50 , so I saved around $55 which I was super happy with. With what I saved I was able to pick up a new pair of sunglasses, already owned these but broke them on Canada Day. As well as a new black purse, which I've been wanting to get.

Super happy with all my items, can't wait to past some new OOTD's.

Hope everyone is having an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment