Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sephora Haul


Hey ladies, so this past weekend I stopped by Sephora to pick up some goodies. It’s been a rough week, still haven’t found an apartment and I’m going crazy. So I figured I would pick myself up something nice. I needed to get a new Vera Wang Princess perfume seeing I left mine in Calgary, it’s not that much of a lost seeing it was almost done anyways lol =) So I decided to get the roller ball just cause I don’t have space for any more things right now. Can’t wait to get another full bottle, it’s one of my favorites to wear. Next I picked up Evian Natural Mineral Water facial Spray Mini Duo pack, I’ve used this before and I really liked it, so I decided to get it again. As well it is small enough to fit in my purse so I might walk around with it, not sure yet though. Last with my VIB points I was able to get the Benefit Coralista Blush, only was 100 points.


So ladies what’s your favorite brand at Sephora? I need to branch away from MAC! Still waiting on the Naked Palette to get back into stock though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment