Monday, January 2, 2012

Bringing In The New Year ...

Hey ladies, just stopping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Actually, an AMAZING New Year! This was the first New Years, I spent home since I turned 18 and I loved it. I brought in the New Year with the people most dear to me, my princess, siblings and cousins. It was a great night, even though I fell asleep before everyone else. Oh well, still had an amazing night and wouldn’t have changed it for the word.


And I would like to thank all the friends that I have made and lost this year. You guys truly helped me to be the person I am today and I appreciate it. I can’t wait to see what 2012 brings but I will take every day as a new adventure and live life to the fullest. Started the year off on a positive note and I will keep doing so. Wish you all the best in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment