Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Swag Shoppin: New Lipsticks

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you my new Revlon lipsticks that I picked up on Boxing Day. About 2 weeks ago I lose my Rose Velvet Super Lustrous Lipstick at work and I was super said. Seeing that it was becoming one of my favorite lipsticks to wear. I told myself I wouldn't purchase it again until it was on sale again. I'm happy I waited, I was able to pick it up for $3.99 and I grabbed a few more to add to my collection. Cause starting January, I'm going to go on a "No Buy".

Anyways the other colors I picked up were:
525 Wine With Everything (creme)
535 Rum Raisin (creme)
646 Sultry Sable (creme)
745 Raspberry Bite (creme)

I love these lipsticks, they are absolutely amazing. Personally, I only by the creme finish because I'm not a fan of the pearl finish. But I will be working on reviewing the ones that I have in my collection starting in the new year. So keep an eye out for future reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment