Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FOTD| 01.10.12

Hey ladies, this is the look I wore to work yesterday. I wanted to create a simple everyday smokey eye and I think I did I pretty good job. Lately, I’ve been completely addicted to wearing false lashes and I can’t get enough of them. I can’t wait to order some more and try out different styles. If you know any good sites for false lashes leave them in a comment below, thanks ladies.




Face:
MUFE HD Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
L’Oreal Visible Lift Under Eye Concealer – under eye area
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
NYX Desert Rose Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad in Smokey Brun
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Bliss #1 Lashes
DUO Clear Lash Glue
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – bottom lashes

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coral Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment