Monday, January 9, 2012

Wedding Rings!

Hey ladies, today was an amazing day. First I had work, then I went shopping with my friend. And she shared some amazing news that she's getting engaged and I'm super excited for her. So she took me to see the ring she wanted to get and its absolutely beautiful. While we were there, she talked me into trying on rings. Seeing I'm getting married within a year. Omgosh, I've never done this before and I honestly tried on like 12 different rings and I narrowed it down to 6 rings. I only took pictures of the top 3 that I love. Honestly, I'm super excited to actually pick the ring that I will wear on my finger for the rest of my life.




What style of wedding rings do you like?

*Sorry this is a late post from Friday & update coming real soon!!*



No comments:

Post a Comment