Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FOTD: 01.02.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you my first FOTD for 2012. I'm hoping that I will post these more frequently. Anyways, I wanted to do something really quick because I wanted to sleep in long as possible. I needed full coverage because I'm having a lot of break outs but that will be in my next post. Also I tried out the MUFE HD Primer and Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner.

Face:
MUFE HD Primer
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
L'Oreal Visible Lift Concealer in Medium/Dark - under eye
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC Hipness Blush
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder/Loose - highlight

Eyes:
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in Sapphire Strength
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes - top lashes

Lips:
L'Oreal Color Juice in Strawberry Smoothie



No comments:

Post a Comment