Thursday, January 5, 2012

FOTD: 01.05.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by real quick to share with you the look I created today. I decided to pull out my Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland palette and try to use it. Honestly, it’s my goal to use this everyday for this month. Hopefully I can handle that lol. Anyways this is what I came up with, originally I was planning on going to school and picking up my text books for this course I’m taking but I got lazy and didn’t want to deal with rush hour.

Face:
MUFE HD Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye & blemishes
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
NYX Desert Rose Blush
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder/Loose – highlight

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Urban Decay Jabber Wocky – lid & lower lash line
Urban Decay Mad Hatter – crease & lower lash line
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition
Urban Decay Midnight Tea Party – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
L’Oreal Voluminous Original Curved Brush Mascara – bottom lashes
Red Cherry Lashes 601

Lips:
Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Tempt Seduction

No comments:

Post a Comment