Saturday, January 28, 2012

FOTD: 01.27.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work today. Haven't been posting like I want too, been super busy with work and school, so I'm sorry for being mia. Anyways, today I wanted to try the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow in Caffeine Rush. I picked up this little palette months ago. And I like the colors in it. But they are way to shimmery to wear all together, like I did today. But a review will be coming soon on it, as soon as a use it a few more times.


Face:
MUFE HD Primer
Revlon ColorStay Normal/Dry Skin Foundation in Toast
L'Oreal Visible Lift Under Eye Concealer in Medium/Deep
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline EyeStudio Palette in Caffeine Rush - left color on the lid, right color in the crease, v color in the outer v, bottom color as the highlight
Rimmel Lodon Glam Eye Shadow in Jet Black - outer v & lower lash line
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black - waterline
Duo Lash Glue
Bliss #1 Lashes
Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara - bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Violetta Lipstick
MAC Revenge Is Sweet Lipglass

I really like how this look turned out. I might use this palette again but with other matte shadows. I think this would be a great everyday look. And it's also nice for a night out with the right lip color. What are your thoughts on this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment