Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Haul | Candy Yum Yum

Hey ladies, I finally caved a few weeks ago and picked up the famous Candy Yum Yum Lipstick from MAC. Honestly, I’ve been wanting to get this from the first time it came out but I was never quick enough with the MAC website. I’m super happy I picked it up it’s such a beautiful bright neon pink color and it will be AMAZING this summer, if I decided to wait that long lol. I also picked up the Embrace Me lip pencil, not pictured, to go along with it. I think it will also work really well along with the Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Glam Nicki lipsticks as well. I can’t wait to try out this lipstick and see how well it works with my skin tone and hopefully I can pull it off. Do you ladies have Candy Yum Yum in your collection?
 
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment