Saturday, March 30, 2013

Haul | Nicki Minaj

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with my new goodies, I picked up a few weeks ago. I finally was able to get my hands on the Pink Friday perfume from Nicki Minaj. I’ve been waiting to get my hands on it since just before Christmas but the 1.7oz size was always sold out. I love how the bottle looks and it’s just smells nice. I also was able to pick up the Viva Glam Nicki II lipstick from MAC. I’m not sure how well it will work for my skin tone but I’m still happy that I added it to my ever growing MAC lipstick collection. I’m thinking that once my no buy is finished that I will pick up the corresponding lipglass to have a complete set.
 
Happy I picked this up #pinkfriday #newgoodies #instahaul #instagood #instadaily #nickiminaj
 
Über excited to give this a try! #vivaglamnicki2 #mac #lipstickjunkie #beautyjunkie #makeupjunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment