Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Haul | MAC Archie Collection

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by to share with you my small Archie haul. I wasn’t originally planning to get anything from this collection. But seeing it was my last MAC collection I needed to grab something. I honestly, waited too late to get goodies. But I’m super happy with the ones I got. I’m definitely more like Veronica then Betty but I love them both. The things I picked up were:
 
My tiny MAC Archie Collection haul #newgoodies #mac #maccosmetics #archiecomics #lipstickjunkie #blush #promprincessblush #daddyslittlegirllipstick #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #beautyjunkie
 
- Daddy’s Little Girl Lipstick
- Prom Princess Blush
 
I’m really happy with the colors I got and I love how close Daddy’s Little Girl is to MAC Petal and Peacocks. Hopefully it’s an actual dupe because that’s one of my favorite lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment