Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Haul | New Glitter Polishes

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the new Revlon polishes I picked up recently. I’m such a huge fan of glitter polishes, especially because I love to use them for my accent nails. I guess these colors are new to their line but I hadn’t seen them in my area until about 2 weeks ago. Every time I went to pick them up, they were always out of stock. But I’m happy I finally got them. The ones I picked up were:
 
New Revlon Polishes #instahaul #revlon #nailpolishjunkie #260girly #770heavenly #780ritzy #nofilter #newgoodies #walmart #mizzshake #beautyjunkie #beautyblogger #bblogger #youtuber #mizzshake
 
- Girly
- Heavenly
- Ritzy
 
I’ve used Ritzy already and I really liked how it applied. I can’t wait to try the rest out and bring you ladies some reviews. Have you ladies picked up any of these colors yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment