Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Haul | Maybelline Vivids

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by with another haul. I’m trying really hard to play catch up right now but I’m almost done. A few weeks ago before I decided to start my makeup no buy I got my hands on a couple of the new Maybelline Vivid lipsticks. The colors I picked up were Vivid Rose and Hot Plum. I also picked up a new mascara from L’Oreal called Voluminous Power 24H Black Smoke. As well my first new L’Oreal lipgloss in Infinite Fuchsia. Honestly, can’t wait to give these a try and work on some reviews for you fabulous ladies. Have you ladies seen the new Black Smoke Mascara yet?
 
New lipsticks #maybelline #vivid #newgoodies #newlipsticks #colorsensational #vividrose #hotplum #nofilter #instahaul #instadaily #makeupjunkie #bblogger #beautyblogger #beautyvlogger #beautyjunkie #youtuber #mizzshake #haul
 
Picked up the new L'Oreal Voluminous Power 24H Black Smoke Mascara & the lipgloss in Infinite Fuchsia #newgoodies #instahaul #loreal #blacksmokemascara #infinitefuchsia #lipgloss #beautyjunkie #beautyblogger #beautyvlogger #bblogger #makeupjunkie #instago

No comments:

Post a Comment