Sunday, March 24, 2013

Haul | Wet N Wild Lipsticks

Hey ladies, I have finally found a Walmart in my city that sells the complete Wet N Wild line. I’ve been wanting to try out more of the Mega Last lipsticks since I got one in a swap with my friend. I couldn’t figure out which colors I wanted but I decided only to pick up 3. The ones I got were:
 
So happy I added these lipsticks to my collection #wetnwild #sugarplumfairy #dontblinkpink #24carrotgold #newgoodies #nofilter #lipstickjunkie #beautyjunkie #makeupjunkie #bblogger #beautyblogger #beautyvlogger #youtube #youtuber #mizzshake
 
- 908C Sugar Plum Fairy
- 966 Don’t Blink Pink
- 969 24 Carrot Gold
 
Honestly, I can’t wait to get to pick up a few more before I can’t buy makeup anymore. What are some of your favorite colors from this line?

No comments:

Post a Comment