Friday, March 22, 2013

Haul | Sephora

Hey ladies, I just wanted to share with you the items I picked up during my last 2 shopping trips to Sephora. The first time I went I was looking for the new NARS Blush in Seduction but they didn’t have it in store yet. So seeing I didn’t want to leave emptied handed so I picked up the Tarte Lash Curler set. As well as the discontinued Sephora Fan Brush. On my second trip, I was beyond happy to find that Sephora had finally gotten the NARS Blush in. I’m so happy that I was able to get my hands on it. It’s a part of the Spring ’13 collection but it is a permanent item from what I can tell. I’m loving it and I can’t wait to wear it and create FOTD’s for you beautiful ladies. Are you ladies planning to pick up anything from the NARS Spring collection this year?
 
This weekends tiny Sephora Haul #instahaul #tartecosmetics #tarte #eyelashcurler #lightscameralashes #sephora #sephoramakebrushes #43fanbrush #makeupjunkie #beautyjunkie #bblogger #beautyblogger #beautyvlogger #youtuber #mizzshake
 
My new NARS blush #nars #beautyjunkie #makeupjunkie #seduction #sephora #newgoodies #inlove #instagood #instahaul #instadaily #igdaily #ilovemakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment