Thursday, August 7, 2014

FOTD | 08.06.14



 Hey loves, I`m finally back with a new post. I know I`ve slacking over the last few months but I think I will be here to stay. Fingers crossed! I just wanted to share with you the look I wore last night for the VIB Rouge Private Event at Sephora. I wanted to do something super glam but super simple at the same time and I really loved how it turned out! I even took the time to try out my new MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium Deep. I picked it up a few weeks ago and I`m already really impressed with it, definitely look out for that post coming up very soon!

 

Face: 
MAC NC40 Studio Sculpt Concealer - under eye area
MAC Burnt Coral Corrector - dark spots on my cheeks and chin
MAC Rich Yellow Corrector - upper lip
*Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation in 4.2 
*Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel - highlight
MAC NW43 Studio Sculpt Concealer - contour 
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
Guerlain #05 Terracotta Bronzing Powder - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush 

Eyes: 
*Tarte Rich Brown Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse - brows 
Sephora Color Proof Eyeliner in Black - winged liner
Quo #802 Lashes 

Lips:
NYX Deep Purple Lip Pencil MAC Rebel Lipstick 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment