Monday, August 25, 2014

FOTD | 08.22.14

Hey loves, just stopping by to share with you the makeup I wore on Friday. The Lit Rich & Famous glitter has been giving me all types of life recently, it`s even featured in a upcoming get ready video on my youtube channel. Love it so much that I can`t wait to use my other colors that I have in my collection.

   

Face: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
MAC Burnt Coral Corrector - dark spots
*Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 4.2
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - dark spots 
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Deep - under eye area
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
*Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder - contour
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush 

 Eyes: 
*Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Rich Brown 
ELF Eyelid Primer 
Urban Decay Tease Shadow - transition 
MAC Typographic Shadow - crease
Urban Decay Blackout Shadow - outer v
Lit Rich & Famous Glitter - lid 
Sephora Color-Proof Eyeliner in Black - winged liner
*Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant

Lips: 
NYX Deep Purple Lip Pencil 
MAC Heroine Lipstick

Definitely love this glitter brand! I can`t wait to feature other colors for you! Have you tried out the Lit glitters before; If so what`s your favorite one? 

 Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis.

No comments:

Post a Comment