Tuesday, August 26, 2014

OTD | 08.24.14

Hey loves, just stopping by real quick to share with you the makeup I wore to work on Sunday. I kept it super fresh and simple because I was feeling under the weather. But I still wanted to look polished.  

Face: 
 Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer 
 MAC Burnt Coral Corrector - dark spots
 *Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 4.2 
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Deep - under eye area
 MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
 Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 - contour
 MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush 

 Eyes: 
 *Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
 ELF Eyelid Primer 
 MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow - lid 
 MAC Brown Script Shadow - crease 
 MAC Typographic Shadow - outer v 
 Sephora Color-Proof Eyeliner in Black 
 *Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant 

 Lips: 
 *Benefit Cha Cha Balm 

 Super simple and easy to do. Took me less than 15 minutes. Definitely going to wear this look again but amp it up just a bit. 

 Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment