Thursday, August 28, 2014

Haul | Alluring Aquatic

Hey loves, just wanted to stop in real quick and share with you the goodies I picked up from this MAC summer collection. Originally I wasn`t planning to get anything from this collection but when I went in store and saw them, I just fell in love. I didn`t end up going too with this collection like I usually do. I only picked up 2 of the extra dimension eyeshadow; the ones I grabbed were Legendary Lure and Sea Worship.

   

I wanted to grab a few on the lipsticks but I only went with Goddess of the Sea. I had to have this one is purple and I love purple on my lips. I also picked up the Half-Red lip pencil, I figured it would work great with a lot of the lip colors that I currently have in my collection.

 

Lastly, I picked up 2 brushes. I picked up the #233 eyeshadow brush to use with the extra dimension shadows. And I got the #127 face brush so I could use it with all my extra dimension skin finishes.

   

This collection definitely has one of my favorite packing in a long time. I loved that it was textured and was such a gorgeous aqua shade. Did you get a chance to pick up anything from this collection? 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment