Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Haul | Sephora

Hey loves, I haven`t done a haul post in such a long time. But I wanted to share with you the goodies I picked up a couple of weeks ago from Sephora. I`ve been trying to slow down on my spending; seeing the princess starts kindergarten in a couple of weeks. And my makeup collection is getting out of hand at this current time. But I couldn`t resist these new items out. The first things I picked up were the Lit Cosmetics No Glitter No Glory Holographic Kits. They released 3 different sets and I had to get them all. The colors I got were: Disco Diva, Rich & Famous and last but not least Superfly. I`m way to excited to use these. I even finally cleaned my eyeshadow brushes so I could bust these out in a get ready with me video or face of the day post. So definitely look out for a post featuring these items.


   

 The last few things I picked up were from the Sephora collection. I picked up 2 new brushes. The first one is the 57 Pro Airbrush Concealer. This brush is so amazing for under eye concealing. Especially when you are going for that Kim K highlight! I also picked up the 132 Precision Contour brush. I picked it up because it was on sale for $19 and the original price was $42 or so. I thought it was a great deal. Not 100% how well it would work for contouring but I can`t wait to use it and figure it out. The last items I picked up were 2 of the Full Action Mascara from Sephora in the color Lagoon. I`ve been eyeing these mascara for months and I`m happy that I waited to pick them up. They went on sale for $9 and I was lucky enough to get my hands on the last ones in store. Definitely love the color of these mascaras. They have great color pay off. They are going to be so much fun to play with during the Fall/Winter months.

 

Definitely look out for future posts featuring these items. And for more upcoming hauls. 

 Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment