Saturday, August 30, 2014

September Lipstick Challenge

Hey loves, just wanted to let you know I will be starting a lipstick challenge for September. I have a serious amount of lipsticks that I never wear and I should. I thought that challenging myself to wearing a different color every day would help me rediscover some lost treasures in my collection. For the month of September I will be featuring a different high end lip color each day. If I`m able to make it thru the month of September then I will be doing it again in October but featuring my MAC lipsticks. If you want to join in with me on this challenge, feel free! I will be posting it daily on Instagram, Mizzshake if you aren`t already following me. As well on my Facebook and YouTube channel. If you choose to join please use the hash tag septemberlipstickchallenge so I can see all the lovely colors you guys are rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment