Saturday, April 2, 2011

FOTD: 04.01.11

Hey ladies, here is a real quick FOTD. I was heading to work yesterday and I was going to be late and I didn’t want to be completely bare faced cause I’ve been looking extra pale lately. The sun needs to come and stay so I can catch some color, mine has all faded lol. So I’m not wearing any foundation or powder. Let me know what you think, do I look pale to you?


 
Face:
MAC Briar Rose Beauty Powder

Eyes:
MAC Humid (lid)
MAC Manila Paper (tear duct & brow bone)
MAC Flip (brow bone)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Binge
Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara in Classic Black

Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 215 Totally Toffee
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment