Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nail Time: Essie Polishes

Hey ladies, so this past weekend Shopper’s Drug Mart was having 20x the points if you spend $50 or more. I went to check out what they had on sale and Essie polishes were on sale for $8.99, the regular price is $11.99. I always try to pick up these polishes when they are on sale cause I can’t justify spending $12 on a nail polish. So anyways I picked up 3 new colors: Trophy Wife, E-nuf is E-nuf and Turquoise & Caicos.



Trophy Wife is a super pretty tealy green color with teal pearl.

E-nuf is E-nuf is a pretty coral pink color. It’s more pink then orange, and it’s a cream finish.

Turquoise & Caicos is a pretty baby tealy green color and it’s a cream finish as well.

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment