Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swag Shoppin: Shopper’s Drug Mart

Hey ladies, so this past weekend Shopper’s was having 20x the points so I had to go shopping. I picked up a few items for me and my friend Lo’real, which I can’t show because it’s apart of our planned swap :)

Anyways I picked up 2 Maybelline Eyestudio Quads, I currently have 2 and I really like them so I decided to get a couple more, they were on sale for $6.99 each. The ones I got were: 40 Green With Envy and 100 Sunset Seduction. Both a really pretty, I haven’t used them yet but I can’t wait to give them a try and maybe even do a tutorial for it.

Next I picked up a Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in 320 Funtime Fuchsia. I have never tried this line from Rimmel before but I wanted to give it a try seeing it was only $4.99. Thought it was a pretty good deal almost 50% off the regular price.

The last item I got was a replacement for Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen, it was $7.99 and if you bought 2 Revlon items you got 3000 bonus points. I really love this eyeliner I was really upset when my princess destroyed my other one. I got it in the color Blackest Black, I think I might pick up another one in Blackened Brown but I’m not 100% sure yet.

Have you tried any of these items? What are your thoughts on them?




Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me.













No comments:

Post a Comment