Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mini Haul: Revlon Color Burst

Hey ladies, so a couple of weeks ago I did a haul on 2 Revlon Color Burst items, and I loved those ones so I had to try more. I picked up 2 more lipsticks and 2 more lip glosses, that I can’t wait to try. The first lipstick I picked up was 085 Ruby, it’s a really pretty red color. There was 3 reds to choose from but I thought this one would fit me the best. I picked up the lipgloss in 018 Fire to pair with it. It’s a true red color and it makes the lipstick look for intense. I actually like how it looks on me, which I never thought would ever happen. I never thought red lipstick would look good on me, however I think I was wrong.

The next lipstick I got was 080 Coral, it’s so orange. Honestly, I don’t need anymore coral/orange lipsticks, but this is fabulous for the Spring trend. To pair with it I picked up 020 Papaya lipgloss, it is more of a coral pink color and I think it would be good for those days when you want to tone down Coral. I can’t wait to try these together to see how it turns out.

Have you used these colors? What are your thoughts on these lipsticks and lipglosses?

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me




No comments:

Post a Comment