Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weight Loss: Week 6 & 7

Hey ladies, so I have completely fallen off my routine. It’s not because I’m lazy or don’t want to, but I’m so drained from work. I went back to my old job because I haven’t heard anything from anyone else and I’m tired of not being able to do things I want and I’m trying to move. So I haven’t weighed myself since the last weigh in and I honestly don’t have the energy to do it now. I’ve been trying not to eat so much fast food, but it’s hard. So easy just to go to MacDonalds, Wendys etc. But I’m trying. Hopefully in these past 2 weeks I don’t gain some ridiculous amount of weight. Hopefully next week I will be able to work out and get back into eating healthy. I have the full week off :)

Be back soon with another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment