Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weight Loss: Week 8

Hey ladies, it’s been another rough week. I haven’t exercised at all these week. Except for the few items I walked to Shopper’s Drug Mart and Walmart. I guess you can count that as working out, seeing it takes about 30 minutes each way. I’ve stopped snacking on fast food, well not stopped but completely cut back. I’m up to 158 now but I’m alright with that, as long as I stay below 160 I will be alright. Tonight I’m getting back into walking on the treadmill, I finally put music on my Blackberry so now I can walk to my favourite soca and dancehall songs. I’m hoping to work pm the treadmill for atleast 45 minutes twice a day. Once when I wake up in the morning and before I go to sleep at night. And hopefully 3 times a week minimum. Hopefully I can get back into the flow of things.

Will be back next week with another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment