Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swag Shoppin: More Polishes

Hey ladies, so today after work while I was waiting for my ride I stopped at Walmart. I went to pick up 2 of the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes. When I went I was looking to get Wet Cement, I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s called lol, but I decided I wanted to get a color to wear for the party I’m going to tomorrow. Something super bright, so I picked up 36 Caribbean Coral. I had to get this 1 because it’s coral and 2 because it mentioned the Caribbean, which I love so much and can’t wait to go back too. Anyways the next one I got was 11 Strobe Light, I heard this was a dupe for the Katy Perry polish. It’s really pretty and glittery. I think I’m going to wear them together. We will see, I will have a post up very soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment